Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV, the leading Italian American multinational corporation, is one of the largest and most celebrated automobile manufacturers in the world. With 100 manufacturing facilities and 40 Research & Development centres of excellence, the company successfully design, engineer, manufacture and sell vehicles. In addition, they supply parts related services and production systems, around the world. They currently sell through dealers and operate a highly selective network of appointed distributors worldwide.
During 2020 Graham Shapiro Design (GSD®) were commissioned to produce a series of innovative new UVL Websites for each of the four distinctive Fiat Chrysler brands: Fiat, Abarth, Alpha Romeo & Jeep.
Key features include:
- Being powered by Auto Trader’s latest search Application Portal Interface.
- Providing users, a portal to search entire stock base of UK based Fiat Chrysler retailers.
- Promote FCA’s “Found approved and used car” programme under each of the 4 brands.
- The sites are coordinated with Fiat Chrysler’s international CRM platform.
- All sites incorporate various social media integrations including a live twitter feed, app stores promotions and the ability to share stock with all popular platforms.
Graham Shapiro, CEO at GSD®, said: “I am extremely proud of our working relationship with Fiat Chrysler, one that is built upon a foundation of trust, mutual respect and the shared desire for excellence that has flourished during the last three years. These four sites reflect the dedicated work of our design teams who have attended to the identity of each brand and yet shown how much they share common values, all operating under the umbrella of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. There is real drive on our part to continue to evolve and progress with these innovative digital platforms.”
“Graham and the team at GSD® have recently launched completely refreshed and updated versions of our UVL websites, worldwide, enabling our franchised retailers to deliver a complete brand experience and drive engaged used car buyers to their digital forecourts. These were delivered within budget and the experience, knowledge and support delivered by the team during the development and launch phase was second to none.”